Pokemon: Topaz Version ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Topaz Version ©

Here in the Kerto Region, you train to become the Pokemon Master, however that goal isn't easy to reach when the region is under the dictation of Team Neon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 56 - Survival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:34 pm

"So, where are you three from?" Dylan asked after a long silence.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:36 pm

"Utah." Jared started. He kept staring out the window. "From Turnpike Valley, up in Northern Utah. You?"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemontopazversion.forumotion.com
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:41 pm

"Me and Mark were born and raised in Olke. Carolina was born in Kin and moved to Olke about three years ago." Dylan stated.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:43 pm

"Really?" Jared exclaimed. "I was born in Kin too." He gave a laugh. "That's where I got this from." He lifted his hand and tapped his left cheek, a scar extending from the bottom of his eye went down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:47 pm

" I got this when I was about five, my dad was a Trinity corp guard. Long story." Dylan said and lifted up the side of his shirt, one hand still on the steering wheel. There was a scar that went from the lower half of his hip bone, all the way up towards his armpit.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Jared tilted his head to face Dylan. "That's odd. I have almost the exact same story, except I was a few months old when I got this from a Trinity Corp Guard." The others in the back were silent listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:54 pm

"Hm." Dylan said, this struck him as odd, but he quickly shrugged it off. "Anyone else got a story to tell?" He asked the people in the back.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Jordyne remained silent. Trinity shook her head and looked at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Carolina eyed Dylan, partially laughing. Then shook her head. Mark remained silent as well.

"Well, you guys are boring." He said flatly as he pulled out a CD that he had found in the sun visor.

He put it in and it began playing. The Wings of Icarus.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:18 pm

"Well this is an old song." Jared replied, continuing to look out the window. He noticed the highway coming to an end a few miles up.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:41 pm

"Indeed it is." Dylan said, taking an off ramp. "Alright, now where." He said, reading a street sign near by. He then turned to the left, taking an old abandoned road, down a winding path.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:44 pm

"We should head straight to Mason, that sign we just passed said it was a few miles away." Jared replied, just as that happened, the car they were in started to slow until it eventually stopped, out of gas.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Dylan cursed under his breath, opening the door. He got out, crowbar at the ready. He kicked a zombie's knee cap, causing it to fall to the ground. He then stabbed the sharp end into it's skull, the mushy sound echoing through the empty area. He wiped it off on his jacket and then started looking.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Jared opened the passenger door and hopped out. He pulled out his pack and slammed the door as he swung it around his arm and onto his back. The others got out of the back. "What now?" Jordyne asked.

Jared thought for a moment as he walked to the front of the car, lifting his hand up his pack and lifting the hatchet out of it's holster, he spoke up. "We have no choice except continue to Mason on foot."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Dylan finished off another walker, wiping sweat and blood from his brow. He walked over to join Carolina and Mark. " How are you too holding up?" He asked

"Fine." Carolina said, and kissed his cheek, despite all of the dirt and grime.

Mark nodded in agreement as he went over to speak with Jordyne.

Dylan shook his head with a small laugh and put his arm around Carolina as they walked over to Jared and the others. "We can check these houses nearby for supplies."
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:08 pm

"Anyone have a watch that works?" Jared called back. "We can check the time, hopefully we can make it to Mason before nightfall, and have time to check houses before then, like you just said, Dylan."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Mark raises his hand and then looked at his watch. "It's almost two." He said.

Dylan nodded and turned to everyone. "Then it's settled, we split into groups of two people and check these houses. Then we head to Mason."
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Jared nodded. "Dylan and I will check through any cars left on the road, Mark and Jordyne, you two check the houses on the South side of the highway, Trinity and Carolina, you take the North side." Jared lifted his thumb up and pointed in those directions as he talked. He nodded to Dylan and started running down the road as the others dispersed. Jordyne held a thumbs up towards Mark after his remark about the watch, then pulled out her pistol and headed to the few houses on the South side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:19 pm

Dylan began running, catching up with Jared. Once at a group of cars he stopped. Starting to look through them.

Carolina walked along side Trinity. "So are you and Jared..You know?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Jared called over to Dylan. "Heads up!" He lifted up a can of Mountain Dew he found in the car and tossed it back to Dylan just as he turned his head.

Trinity held onto her pack with one hand. "Sometimes I don't know. I'd like to think before this all started, that both of us saw each other that way, although now that the infection took most of the population, Jared thinks that surviving and keeping us safe is more important." She gave a shrug with her shoulders as she lifted her bat out of it's holster and entered a house. "I still do have feeling for him, and I'm highly sure he still has feelings for me, although you never know now."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Dylan reached up a hand and caught it. "God damn, I haven't had one of these since this shit started." He said, laughing as he looked at the can. He slid it into his backpack and looked into a car, finding a bag of beef Jerky. "Catch." He yelled out to Jared, throwing it as he yelled.

Carolina sighed as she entered the house behind Trinity. Her machete in her hand as she looked around.
"Me and Dylan had these large plans back before all of this, for when we were older of course. Go traveling for a while, then settle down and have kids. It was perfect." She said, a blank smile on her face as she stopped walking.

Mark walked into the house silently, awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Jared kept the hand he threw the mountain dew up in the air and caught the jerky. "I could say the same, thanks."

Trinity nodded her head without turning around. "That sounds like it was awful."

Jordyne turned her head silently and held her pistol in her hand. "I don't think you and I really introduced each other." She started out with a blank expression."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:36 pm

"It is." Carolina said quietly as she picked up a flare, putting it into her backpack.

"Tell me. What's up with you and Trinity?" Dylan asked as he searched through another car.

"I'm Mark, M-Mark Filson." Mark said, he normally wasn't like this. But Jordyne, he looked at her as if she was god herself. And he honestly didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Jordyne nodded. "Jordyne Rutherford." She replied back. The house seemed empty.

Trinity rummaged through a few book cases in the living room of the house she and Carolina were in. "I think Jared and Dylan bonded quickly, don't you think?"

Jared turned his head as he sat down on the ground looking through things on his pack. "It's a long story, that's pretty much all it is." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:42 pm

" So there's not a thing between you two?" Dylan asked, questioningly.

"Mhm." Carolina said, turning around to look at Trinity. She gave a small laugh and then began to walk upstairs.

"Behind you!" Mark yelled, and threw his opened pocket knife behind Jordyne's head, it missed her by a fraction of a inch. It hit dead center in a zombies skull, killing it on impact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 56 - Survival
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Topaz Version ©  :: DELETING :: Storyline-
Jump to: