Pokemon: Topaz Version ©

Here in the Kerto Region, you train to become the Pokemon Master, however that goal isn't easy to reach when the region is under the dictation of Team Neon.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Adventure Begins!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:54 pm

The rising sunlight shined through the window of your character's room and gently illuminated the room. Waking up, your character peered at the clock on the nightstand near their bed, it read '8:46 A.M'. Your character frantically jumped out of bed and ran to the closet to put on some clothes. After doing so, your character frantically ran downstairs, kissed your mother goodbye and ran out the front door, taking a road that lead to 'Onyx Town'.

Today was the day you get your very first Pokemon! Professor Maple and his group of scientists had held a contest that spanned the whole Kerto Region, one lucky kid from each town would win a free starter pokemon, a free pokedex, and three pokeballs, so they could start their own pokemon journey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemontopazversion.forumotion.com
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Kady raced down Route 5 on her way to Onyx Town, holding her sunhat to her head so it wouldn't blow away. She stayed away from the tall grass like her mother had always told her, but after today she wouldn't have to. Onyx Town wasn't too far away so it didn't take too long. But by the time Kady was at the Poke'mon Lab she was panting out of breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:07 pm

The sliding doors to the lab opened up and a man with short brown hair, glasses, and a large nose wearing a white lab coat stared down at Kady. "Why hello there! You must be that one girl from Kennedy Town, right?" It was Professor Maple's assistant, Professor Connor. He held his hand out to the girl for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:11 pm

"Kady." She shook his hand with a large smile, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Can I see the poke'mon?" Kady blurted out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Professor Connor let out a chuckle and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose with the palm of his hand. "Excited are we? Well step right this way, you're lucky you arrived here when you did."

The two stepped inside the laboratory and a pleasantly cold gust of wind pushed against their faces, the doors closed behind them. Kady looked around the foyer of the lab and noticed scientists working on several different scientific thingies, there were tons of bookshelves, pictures, and documents piled around the lab since Professor Maple and his group of scientists were most known for studying the migration habits of pokemon across different regions.

The two walked until they reached the back of the laboratory where tons of kids were chattering about and running around, each of them holding a pokeball in their hand. Kady noticed three tables in the center of the room. One was colored green, one was blue, and the last one was colored red. On these three tables rested a single pokeball representing one final pokemon from each type.
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:25 pm

Kady looked around at the other kids before walking over to the three tables. She grabbed all three that were left before dashing out the door and down the route to Obsidian Town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Kady looked back and noticed no one trailing behind her. She quickly turned her head before she smacked face first into the chest of a boy running in the direction the way she came from, the two of them tumbled to the ground and the pokeballs rolled to a halt next to them.
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:32 pm

Kady scrambled to stuff the three pokeballs in her bag. "Watch where you're going next time," she grumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 pm

The boy stood up and spun his hat in his fingers, he lifted it up and positioned it onto his head after it fell off during the collision. "Sorry, I could say the same for you." The boy noticed Kady quickly shuffle the pokeballs into her bag, he looked off towards Onyx Town and then back at the girl.

"You seem in a hurry, are your pokemon injured?" He pointed at the pokeballs in the bag with a slight smirk slowly coming across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:40 pm

"Oh, yeah, they're uh, they're fine thanks," Kady stuttered. She stepped backwards a bit, about to make another run for it. "I should probably just go though, so uh, yeah bye." She began to sprint off towards Obsidian Town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:41 pm

"Now hold on a bit!" The boy shouted with his hands in his pockets, he didn't bother to turn around but heard Kady skid to a stop several yards behind him. "I didn't catch your name, what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:45 pm

"It's Kady, but listen I'm kinda in a hurry so we're gonna have to chat another time. Whatever your name is... So like I said, bye!" Kady started sprinting down the route again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:48 pm

The boy shrugged and turned around watching her sprint, he counted to see how long it would take for her to sprint back the way she came.

Kady kept running down the path to Obsidian Town when a giant Ursaring appeared out of the trees and blocked her path. It looked angry. It must've been the thing that was chasing the boy from earlier. The Ursaring charged at Kady, she wasn't quick enough to pull out a pokeball which caused her to run back the way she came.
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:53 pm

With the Ursaring chasing after her, Kady ran back towards Onyx Town past the boy from earlier. Except back in Onyx Town there was an angry Professor Maple waiting as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:58 pm

As Kady was running, she noticed the Ursaring was a far distance from her now, it seemed to have slowed down during the chase. The boy lifted his hand and grabbed onto her's arm as she got close to him, causing her to jolt to a stop.

He lifted the brim of his hat and whispered to her. "Listen, I know those aren't your pokemon, you saying your pokemon were hurt kinda gave it away when you ran away from a town with a pokecenter next to the laboratory." He let go of Kady's arm and pointed at the bag.

"Take out two pokeballs and give me one, we can knock out two birds with one stone that way, I can get the Ursaring off my back, and you can prove your responsibility to the Professor over there."
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:07 am

Kady sighed but complied, taking out two pokeballs and tossing one to him.  She threw the other one into the grass and a Turtwig emerged.  "Let's do it then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:11 am

A smile came across the boy's face as he lowered his hat brim and tossed the pokeball in front of him. A Charmander emerged from the ball and stood next to the Turtwig. "Hey, just the pokemon type I was looking for!"

The Ursaring charged closer and closer while the two little pokemon awaited orders from their masters.
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:17 am

"Turtwig use, uh, something, tackle?" Turtwig stood confused for a second before running at the Ursaring and jumping before hitting it square in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:19 am

"Charmander, follow up with a scratch attack!" The Charmander ran past Turtwig and scratched at the Ursaring's eyes. The two trainers kept attacking the ursaring until it eventually fled off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 am

"Turtwig return!" Kady held up the pokeball before returning it to her bag. "Good job I guess, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:42 am

The boy lifted his pokeball up and called Charmander back into it. "My name is Carter, yours was Kady or something, right?"

Before Kady could answer, Professor Maple came storming up to the two with a young man behind him. "Kady, what do you think you were doing back there?" He seemed kind of upset.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:47 am

"I believe my Pokemon is in your bag." Darren said quietly from behind the Professor, not making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:48 am

Carter lifted his arms up and rested them behind his neck, he looked over at Kady to see what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 am

"I well, uh, I just the," Kady stammered, before handing the two pokeballs she had back to Professor Maple. "I'll just go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Frowen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:54 am

"No, don't be guilty." Professor Maple replied, handing the Turtwig pokeball back to her. "I saw that this pokemon had a great sense of trust with you while you fought off that Ursaring." He nodded at her. "Same with you and your Charmander." He continued, looking at Carter. The Professor then handed the other ball to Darren. "Go on, see what pokemon is inside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next