Pokemon: Topaz Version ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Topaz Version ©

Here in the Kerto Region, you train to become the Pokemon Master, however that goal isn't easy to reach when the region is under the dictation of Team Neon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventure Begins!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darren Links

Darren Links

The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:57 am

Darren nodded, and tossed the Pokeball. It opened, and revealed..

The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 The_pokeball_of_totodile_by_wazzy88-d5hzcky

"Woah.."
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:00 am

The Professor smiled and opened up his coat, a little bag was attached to his side, he opened it up and handed each of the trainers a pokedex, then gave the three of them 3 pokeballs each. "You're lucky I caught you when I did, you guys would have run off without these free pokeballs and this pokedex."

The Pokedex was a small, horizontal device with a pokeball design on it. If a trainer tapped the center of the pokeball, the red design on the pokedex would open up and would be ready for use.
The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 Pokede12
--------------
Carter opened up his pokedex and aimed it at Darren's Totodile, the Totodile registered inside his Pokedex. "What do you want us to do with these?" He asked, confused.
--------------
"I wish for you guys to track down every pokemon in this region, record it in your pokedex, and then report it back to me!" The Professor laughed. "Think of it as a way of you helping me with my migration research."

Last edited by Carter Frowen on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemontopazversion.forumotion.com
Kady Row

Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:07 am

"Thanks," Kady said,"For the stuff and also not being mad." She absently flipped her pokedex open and closed like a phone.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 am

Professor Maple nodded. "I understand what it's like to be an excited child, they're days you want to enjoy before you grow up." He then pointed down the path towards Obsidian Town and continued to speak. "I have no other advice to give to you guys other than to tell you to head towards Obsidian Town and take a right down Route 8, it'll lead you to Bellrock City, from there, you three can start on your journeys."
Back to top Go down
Kady Row

Kady Row

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:16 pm

"Alright, the three of us might as well travel together if we're going to the same place," Kady said to Carter and Darren before walking back down the route from before towards Obsidian Town
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Carter shrugged. "Might as well." He started following after Kady, opening up his bag. He put the charmander pokeball into a little holder in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Topaz Version ©  :: Storyline :: Roleplay-
Jump to: