Pokemon: Topaz Version ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Topaz Version ©

Here in the Kerto Region, you train to become the Pokemon Master, however that goal isn't easy to reach when the region is under the dictation of Team Neon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 56 - Survival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:42 pm

(Everything covered from Day 1 to 55 of the infection is covered in everyone's seperate journals and what not, which are written stories.)
(This roleplay is only Tall and I, just so we can get our characters into one group before the actual RP starts with the others.)

Jared tightened his gloves as he walked through the abandoned highway he, Trinity, and Jordyne were on. The sun was shining in the sky, for the time was about 2 P.M. Abandoned Cars were sprawled out through the highway, which went connected the cities of Korri and Mason with Kin and other roads leading to small towns. (This highway is in present day Oklahoma)

Jared turned his head and looked at the trees as he walked on the highway's road towards the East. "It's too quiet." He muttered to the others. "Yeah, seems odd don't you think?" Jordyne asked, Jared nodded as he turned his head forward and kept walking.

Day 56 - Survival The_Highway_2
Back to top Go down
https://pokemontopazversion.forumotion.com
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:54 pm

At the same moment, Dylan Carpenter, Mark Filson and Carolina Dodson were walking down the same highway, about a quarter of a mile away from Jared and his people. Heading towards them.

"This place is a god damn gold mine." Mark spoke up as he peeked through a dirty window of an old sedan.

Dylan simply nodded in agreement. "Spread out, begin looking through cars. See a zombie, kill it." He said sternly as he continued his pace.

Carolina nodded and took to the left, Mark to the right.

Dylan held his crowbar firmly in his right hand as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:59 pm

"It may be quiet, although keep your weapons out." Jared called back to the others as he passed a car. He reached back and slid the hatchet he had out of it's holster and held it in his hand. He used his other hand to pull his small CZ 75 pistol from the holster on the opposing side of his pack, he flipped it in his fingers and slid it in his pocket. He gripped both hands on the hatchet and held it at his side, continuing to move forward.

Jordyne and Trinity both nodded behind him. Trinity reached back and pulled out a baseball bat from her holster, and held it at her side as well, slowly following behind Jared. Jordyne reached behind her as well and slipped out a small pistol, she held it in one hand and followed. Her pack had a shotgun on it, and a small rope used to act like a lasso hanging down off her pack.

Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Dylan walked up behind a standing zombie. It turned just as he was near it. With a small grunt he slammed his crowbars sharp edge into it's frontal cortex, killing it. It fell with a slight thump, and Dylan wiped some splattered blood off of his forehead.

He turned and stepped up into an old R.V. He began searching through draws, the back sleeping area, Etc. Completely vulnerable to any one that may come up behind him.

Last edited by Dylan Carpenter on Thu May 08, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Jared held one hand up to the other two, he whispered for them to get down. He knelt down and hid behind an abandoned car. "What's going on?" Trinity asked as she and Jordyne knelt behind another car. They were near the RV Dylan was at.

"I saw someone, no wait.." Jared replied, he lifted his head up and peeked over the hood of the abandoned cadillac. He noticed Carolina and Mark close to that RV, which stood 40 yards away from where they were hiding. "Three people." Jared replied. "Keep your weapons ready if they see us and want to attack us."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Carolina opened up a car door, looking in she saw an old car seat, childs toys and a baby bottle. She picked up a small doll, and held it to her chest. Something she always dreamed of, having a child with Dylan. But in a normal world, not a world like this. She shook her head, and tossed the doll aside. She pulled out a bottle of water, and two snickers bars that were in a diaper bag under the seat. She took off her bag and stuffed them inside, and then began to search again.

Mark knelt down and picked up a Red Bull, he looked around and then snapped it open, gulping it down. Air escaped his lungs as he crumpled the can and let it fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:11 pm

"They don't look as though they're bandits." Trinity started, she was elbowed in the arm by Jordyne, who started to speak. "Don't judge someone by the way they appear." She stated.

Jared studied the area around the RV. He noticed a few walkers sneaking up on the RV, without Carolina or Mark noticing. Jared tilted his head and noticed a pop can at his feet. Should he throw it at the people to get the zombies to attack them, or should he warn them?
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Dylan looked out the back window of the RV, noticing three people hiding. Panic arose as he shambled through the RV, getting to the front door. What he did not notice, was the walker right outside the door. His weapon was in the belt holster on his side, would these new people help him?
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Dylan noticed the zombie fall to the ground in front of the RV door. Outside, Carolina and Mark turned after hearing a gun shot. Jared was past the cadillac and holding his CZ 75 pistol aimed at the zombies, he shot another that was right behind Carolina. He had a serious look on his face as he held the hatchet on his side and walked towards the group. Trinity and Jordyne stood up watching, their weapons ready.

(Imagine Jared walking with his body tilted like in this picture, his pistol aiming up and the hatchet at his side, which is technically behind his body.)
Day 56 - Survival 280px-VegetaVsPuiPuiNV
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Dylan looked shock, all color was gone out of his face, and he was frozen, half in and half out of the RV.

Carolina ran over to him, helping him stand straight.

Mark stood still, not moving.

Dylan shook his head and put a hand on his crowbar. "Thank you." He said shakily. " We don't want any trouble." He said, already slightly trusting this guy, who looked about his age.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Jared lowered his pistol and slid it back into his pants pocket. He nodded and walked forward, past the RV and continued heading East. Jordyne and Trinity still held their weapons, cautiously walking after Jared and keeping eye contact on the others.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:32 pm

"Ahem." Dylan said, now back to his normal self. "You're just going to save a guys life and walk on?" He said, a slight hint of a laugh in his voice as he caught up to Jared.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Jared stopped walking and turned his head, the others stopped following him as they stared ahead at Jared and Dylan. "I apologize, that was quite rude of me. My name is Jared, what's yours? I'm just passing through here, heading towards Mason.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:37 pm

"Dylan. I'm heading to Mason myself." He said, and then turned back to Carolina, giving a nod. Saying 'introduce yourself to the others.'

"I'm Carolina. Dylan's girlfriend, this is Mark." She said and held a hand out awkwardly for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Jordyne turned her head to Carolina and Mark. "Jordyne." She said, rather fast. Trinity gave a slow smile and held her hand out to shake Carolina's. "My name is Trinity, we're close friends of Jared." She tilted her head up to Jared and Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Dylan gave a wave towards the others when Trinity looked towards them, a bright smile on his face, his eyes. Told a different story, dark and bland. He held a hand out for Jared to shake as well. " Mind if we tag along, there has to be a working car in this graveyard." His voice was smooth as he spoke, his face bright and full of life, but also it showed what he has had to done to get his friends through this shit hole.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Jared cocked his head and thought for a moment. "Might as well, it would be nice to find a working vehicle for a change, I used to have a working four-wheeler, although it broke down a few weeks ago, leaving us stranded in Colorado."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:02 pm

"That's odd. We seem to be traveling in the same direction, we were in Colorado a few weeks ago as well." Dylan said and turned to the others. "Start looking for a working car, split into groups of two and go into opposite directions of each other." He yelled out to the others.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Dylan's group started looking, Jared's group turned their heads to Jared, who nodded in approval, they split off as well.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:29 pm

"Found one!" Mark yelled out after about 15 minutes of searching.

Dylan and Carolina made their way over to Mark, And what they found would fit all of them.

Day 56 - Survival Audi-q7-300x200

"It's still got the keys in the ignition." Mark said happily.

Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Jared and Trinity ran over a few moments later. "And it works perfectly?" Jared asked, quickly.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Dylan was already in, he turned the car on and it roared to life. "I'd have to check the oil, and how much gas. But yes, it does." He said, a large grin covering his face. "Go ahead and pile your stuff in, I'm driving."
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Jared hopped in the passenger seat up front. "It can last us a while until we get off the highway." The others piled in the seats behind them, throwing their packs and weapons in the back. Jared sat his pack on the floor, weapons and all. "We should head out, if there are zombies nearby, they would get attracted to the engine noise."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:50 pm

"Let's go then." Dylan put the car in Drive and weaved in and out of the wrecked cars, coming into a clear stretch of highway a few moments later.

He looked in the rear view mirror and saw Carolina, and Mark who was looking at Jordyne. Dylan nudged Jared and poked a thumb back at the two, a small laugh escaping.

One hand on the wheel, the other in his lap Dylan drove.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Jared looked up in the mirror and noticed Jordyne sitting with her arms crossed, staring out the window. She was typically the silent type. Jared gave a slight smile and continued looking out the window in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day 56 - Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 56 - Survival
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Topaz Version ©  :: DELETING :: Storyline-
Jump to: