Pokemon: Topaz Version ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Topaz Version ©

Here in the Kerto Region, you train to become the Pokemon Master, however that goal isn't easy to reach when the region is under the dictation of Team Neon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 56 - Survival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darren Links

Darren Links

Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Dylan nodded, holding his crowbar in his left hand and his revolver in his right. They made their way down the hall, and out onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Jared looked at Dylan and held his hand up, he pointed for Dylan to sneak around cars to the left, he did a few hand motions and told him to get his gun ready, make one shot count, and aim for the head. Jared got his own pistol out again and went to the right on the sidewalk.

Trinity looked down while Jordyne held her shotgun over the edge of the roof and looked down, she noticed Jared and Dylan sneaking around.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemontopazversion.forumotion.com
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Dylan hid behind a smart car, he had one of the bandits in view. He raised slowly, and aimed his gun. He looked at Jared, then back at the man. He shot one bullet, which went straight through the bandits head.

The dead bandit hit the ground with a thud.

Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Jared was hiding behind a small postal box on the street, he heard the sounds of the remaining bandit running. He stood up and hopped over the postal box, the bandit wasn't facing him, so when Jared came into view he stumbled to the side out of surprise and quickly moved to get his gun. Jared held his pistol up and shot, it smacked right into the bandit's throat causing him to drop the gun and fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Dylan made his way over to Jared, popping a round into a zombie that was nearing him.

"That all of them?" He asked, wiping sweat from his face as he moved the mask down below his chin.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Jared turned his head and looked around. "Mhm." He said through the mask. "I saw four of them leave their vehicle, we killed four of them."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:45 pm

"Good." Dylan said, walking back towards the building. "Looks as if we have a vehicle now." He said once they were near the stairwell leading towards the roof.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:46 pm

"Now we can follow through with what we originally wanted to do. Relax for the night." Jared replied taking the mask off and shoving it in his pocket. Eventually the two got to the rooftop again.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Dylan walked out onto the roof, greeted by Carolina who gave him a hug. "You reckless bastard." She muttered before walking back to the others.

"Love you too?" He said, laughing slightly.

Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Jared closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Jordyne put her shotgun back in it's holster. Jared opened his eyes and noticed Trinity sitting near Jordyne with her eyes closed. "You two could've been killed." She stated with a little bit of a stern tone.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:00 am

"If we didn't do something, we all would have been." Dylan muttered as he sat down, Carolina sitting next to him.

Mark sat silently away from the others.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:03 am

Jared walked over and sat next to his pack, which was near Trinity's. "We're not dead though." He cracked a smile as he put his weapons on his pack, as soon as he hooked them on, Trinity reached over and wrapped her arms around him giving him a squeeze. Jared blinked for a second and moved his arm over and pattered her forearm.

Jordyne sat up after hooking her shotgun to her pack. She looked at Mark for a moment. At first sight, he did seem kinda odd. However, everyone seemed odd now and then.
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:06 am

Mark pulled out a book and began to read, he had to squint, but still. It was better than just sitting there.

Carolina halfway laid down, her head on Dylan's chest as she tried to fall asleep.

Dylan sat there, slumped as he looked up at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:08 am

"Before anyone falls asleep, I want to tell you all what we're going to do during the next few days." Jared started. "If you three want to accompany Trinity, Jordyne, and I on our journey, you're welcome too. We're going to spend a day or two searching Mason, and then we're going to head up to to Vernal, hopefully we can get there within a month or two."
Back to top Go down
Darren Links

Darren Links

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:09 am

"You honestly think we're going to leave you guys, after how badass me and you are together?" Dylan asked, laughing after he said it.

Carolina and mark laughed in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Carter Frowen
Admin
Carter Frowen

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:11 am

Trinity looked at Jared's facial expression, she watched as it lifted the side of his mouth up into a smirking like smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 56 - Survival   Day 56 - Survival - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 56 - Survival
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Topaz Version ©  :: DELETING :: Storyline-
Jump to: